horsegirl

Going To Lake Tahoe

Rate this topic

Heading to Lake Tahoe, CA soon, & am hoping for some new suggestions on yummy & safe places to eat. Last time, we went to Freshies, & fell in love with that place. Talk about informed staff! They made an amazing meal (including fish & chips, & some quinoa cakes that were wonderful). We're planning on going there again, but would like ideas on other places people have successfully dined at too.

Thanks!

Heading to Lake Tahoe, CA soon, & am hoping for some new suggestions on yummy & safe places to eat. Last time, we went to Freshies, & fell in love with that place. Talk about informed staff! They made an amazing meal (including fish & chips, & some quinoa cakes that were wonderful). We're planning on going there again, but would like ideas on other places people have successfully dined at too.

Thanks!

Wish I could help, but we go to Nevada North Shore and I have yet to find a good place in Incline Village to eat out. We cook in with all the summer strawberries and aparagus, seafood weekends (every other weekend) from Costco (shrimp, scallops, crab), fresh Atlantic or Alaskan salmon from Village Market, it is a veritable feast. This year I shall order some Namaste flour blend and spice cake mix, and life will be a lot easier. Soy free Earth Balance, Trader Joe's ginger snaps and mini meringues, etc. I now have my shopping list pretty much refined. :D