gfinchandler

Hard Time Registering

Rate this topic

Whew! I'm finally registered. It took three tries with three different e-mail addresses to finally get in, since the first two didn't generate a confirmation e-mail but the site was telling me I couldn't use that e-mail address when I tried to re-register because it was already in use (by me, even though the login wouldn't accept the username or password the registration page told me was already in use). I don't know what the snafu is with that, and I know how those things go--my company uses a lot of website sign-in and payment stuff, and we're forever having to fix little issues like this. Just thought you'd want to know...

We've just done a major software upgrade here a couple of days ago, and there are still some kinks to be worked out. This is a new one to me, but I have not gone through the registration process in years.

If you have two incomplete registrations, we can find and delete them, thereby releasing the bind to those email addresses. Post the screen names (not the email addresses) here and I will get them deleted for you.

Welcome gfinchandler!

We should be back to "normal" in a day or two, but a grand welcome to you! Please feel free to take a walk around and if we can be of help, just ask.