Wolicki

Ds Having A Sleepover

Rate this topic

My 9 year old is having his first sleepover away from home since his dx. He came to me and said "Mommy, I think it would be a good idea to pack some gluten free foods for me to eat so that I will be safe!" He is doing so well this, I just wanted to share how proud I am of him :rolleyes:

My 9 year old is having his first sleepover away from home since his dx. He came to me and said "Mommy, I think it would be a good idea to pack some gluten free foods for me to eat so that I will be safe!" He is doing so well this, I just wanted to share how proud I am of him :rolleyes:

That's GREAT! I am happy for both of you!!! :)

I am glad when my 18 yr old says, "I didn't cheat"(gluten-free, not celiac)

That is awesome. So glad to hear he's doing well on taking that active role to keep himself healthy and well! And congrats to you, too. I'm sure his attitude towards it is a great reflection on how you've been approaching it with him.

DS just got home. Happy as a clam :D Betty Crocker gluten free brownies made in a cupcake cup with a York Peppermint Patties will always be a hit! Hint if you try it- put some brownie mix in the cupcake paper cup thing first, then add the patty, then more brownie mix. YUMMMMM :D