Lisa

Pamela'S Products

Rate this topic

Wow...I am drooling.

Only problem is it's really expensive. :huh:

I get that gluten free flour mixes are expensive but cream cheese? Common now, 6 inch round cheese cake for $50 bucks, seriously?

Might have to make my own.....*puts the gloves on* B)

Wow...I am drooling.

Only problem is it's really expensive. :huh:

I get that gluten free flour mixes are expensive but cream cheese? Common now, 6 inch round cheese cake for $50 bucks, seriously?

Might have to make my own.....*puts the gloves on* B)

Where did you see $50.00 for a 6" round cake? It might be a per case price, not an individual cake.

Well I tried to post the link but this forum won't take it (as you can see), but if you go to the link and the product information on the site, it takes you to purchase through amazon an it's on page 6. It's listed as a single item for $49.31, 6inch round 1.25 pound new york cheese cake.

http://astore.(Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned)/wwwpamelaspro-20/detail/B002LLFW40

Well I tried to post the link but this forum won't take it (as you can see), but if you go to the link and the product information on the site, it takes you to purchase through amazon an it's on page 6. It's listed as a single item for $49.31, 6inch round 1.25 pound new york cheese cake.

http://astore.(Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned)/wwwpamelaspro-20/detail/B002LLFW40

Salax, I don't doubt what you saw, but wonder if it was a mistake. Who in the world would buy a 6" cake for that amount of money. That's outrageous! and I'm a large fan of Pamela's.

I know. I did a double take....I even looked at some of the other ones at that cost and they had the same "specs" (6inch round, 1.25 pound cake). I thought I was going to choke.

They do list a few of them for $63 and change, those are 8 packs with smaller rounds. Still pricey.. But dang she makes good food.

I seriously am going to make my own. hehe :D

If it succeeds I will post it here. *fingers crossed*