StacyA

Fun Size Snickers

Rate this topic

I bought a bunch of Mars candy bars on sale right after Halloween because I remember reading multiple old threads that mini and fun size Mars candy bars, such as snickers, are justs as gluten-free in mini size as they are in larger size. (I think I had gotten glutened by mini almond joys in the past.) Even Richard had contributed to one of the threads and said mini snickers are gluten-free, so I thought I was super safe.

So I put the bags in my freezer. I opened a new bag of 'fun size' snickers yesterday evening, and I am definately feeling symptoms today. I started a food journal last month and nothing else looks suspicious. (I primarily have been eating things I'm cooking with safe whole foods.) The label on the bag of snickers doesn't list any wheat or barely, and supposedly Mars is clear in labeling.

Has anyone else reacted to 'fun size' snickers, or should I look elsewhere for what feels like a glutening?

I bought a bunch of Mars candy bars on sale right after Halloween because I remember reading multiple old threads that mini and fun size Mars candy bars, such as snickers, are justs as gluten-free in mini size as they are in larger size. (I think I had gotten glutened by mini almond joys in the past.) Even Richard had contributed to one of the threads and said mini snickers are gluten-free, so I thought I was super safe.

So I put the bags in my freezer. I opened a new bag of 'fun size' snickers yesterday evening, and I am definately feeling symptoms today. I started a food journal last month and nothing else looks suspicious. (I primarily have been eating things I'm cooking with safe whole foods.) The label on the bag of snickers doesn't list any wheat or barely, and supposedly Mars is clear in labeling.

Has anyone else reacted to 'fun size' snickers, or should I look elsewhere for what feels like a glutening?

Somethings things are just a mystery.