Rate this topic

We just realized that we need to check if the Caress bath bar (regular) is gluten-free! Do we really need to watch products like soap, shampoo, etc? Is Caress gluten-free? What about toothpaste?

Hubby has celiac disease, but is pretty asymptomatic. The only thing noticeable about his is that a couple of people say his color is much better. Sister said he was pretty pale last summer, and friend kept asking him if he was OK, that he looked a little pale. Other than that, we would have no idea if he accidentally got glutened.

We just realized that we need to check if the Caress bath bar (regular) is gluten-free! Do we really need to watch products like soap, shampoo, etc? Is Caress gluten-free? What about toothpaste?

Hubby has celiac disease, but is pretty asymptomatic. The only thing noticeable about his is that a couple of people say his color is much better. Sister said he was pretty pale last summer, and friend kept asking him if he was OK, that he looked a little pale. Other than that, we would have no idea if he accidentally got glutened.

I don't know of a toothpaste that isn't gluten free so you're OK there. I would say you need to be careful of anything that can get into your mouth. I avoid all products with gluten because I get a little itchy and just don't want to have to worry about it but it's a personal choice. Go with what works for you.