tennyl

New And Looking For Guidance

Rate this topic

Hi everyone ,

After being diagnosed last week I am on my 4th day of gluten free. I can not believe how different and better I feel. Already Iam sleeping through the night .. No morefoot cramps inthe middle of the night.My stomach no longer feels like I drank acid after I eat. I am not so tired during the day.. I go back to the oncologloist hemotologist tomorrow to get an iron level. It has to be better because for the first time in over a year I DIDNT EAT ICE all day. Not even a cube. My question is can some one send me some normal foods I can still eat? I did make a loaf of gluten free bread, which was so so.. I have hd Gluten free pasta not bad but what else can weeat what is a days worth of eating look like?

Can someone email me a menue of what you eat or snacks I can make at home?

Lynnet

Lovletter at aol dot com

Hi everyone ,

After being diagnosed last week I am on my 4th day of gluten free. I can not believe how different and better I feel. Already Iam sleeping through the night .. No morefoot cramps inthe middle of the night.My stomach no longer feels like I drank acid after I eat. I am not so tired during the day.. I go back to the oncologloist hemotologist tomorrow to get an iron level. It has to be better because for the first time in over a year I DIDNT EAT ICE all day. Not even a cube. My question is can some one send me some normal foods I can still eat? I did make a loaf of gluten free bread, which was so so.. I have hd Gluten free pasta not bad but what else can weeat what is a days worth of eating look like?

Can someone email me a menue of what you eat or snacks I can make at home?

Lynnet

Lovletter at aol dot com

Hi Lynnet! Take a walk around the Product section of this forum. It has some great information. <_<