Lynayah

Article: Gluten Sensitivity V. Celiac Disease- What Do We Know?

Rate this topic

For those who are non-celiac gluten sensitive, here is an interesting article. Much of the info may be known to some here already, but it is worth a look:

Article: Gluten Sensitivity v. Celiac Disease- What do we know?

http://www.celiaccentral.org/News/Research/View-Research-News/Celiac-Disease-Research/134/vobId__2264/

PS: The font on this page is too small for my comfort. If the same is true for you: If you open in as a PDF option on the page, it will be easier to read.

Best,

Lyn

It's nice to read that doctors are realizing that the diagnostic process needs to be re-evaluated so as to not cause the excessive health problems that are being seen because a patient doesn't meet the requirements... yet. Wonder how long it'll take to be revised?

It's nice to read that doctors are realizing that the diagnostic process needs to be re-evaluated so as to not cause the excessive health problems that are being seen because a patient doesn't meet the requirements... yet. Wonder how long it'll take to be revised?

I wonder as well. Since gluten sensitivity is getting more and more press these days, perhaps we are nearing a tipping point for progress. Hope so.

Thank you! I didn't see this thread and have subscribed to it as well -- nice that it has the entire article at the beginning. Much appreciated.