Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Doct.Giggles

How Old Are You?

I'm 14, my B-Day's in February. feel free to email me anyone at horsegal1139@bellsouth.net. Btw, I just started high school.

oh yeah, I live in Florida:)

My AIM is horsegal1139 too. Just in case u have a question from me that u want to ask right away or just want to chat.:)

I'm 16 and a junior. Anyone anywhere near around my age can IM me at ironicxox. I'd actually love it, b/c I don't know any gluten-free people around my age. I'm starting the diet tomorrow.

I am thirteen and i know how you feel with the younger thing.

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Because, then you are a mile away AND you have their shoes!"

Diagnosed Jan. of 2006

Love good, Don't bad, dig a bone, ultimate chalenge NOT SUPERMAN, Don't cut grass, plant a lot of flowers and thats it.

(My adorable cuz Cameron wanted to help edit my signature, and he is four.)

Love me, LOVE MY CAT!

Breeding man with cat would improve man but deteriorate the cat.

-Mark Twain

hi kimiko! by the way happy late birthday. i am 15 too. i am sorry that you are struggling, its hard once you start but over time it gets easier. if you got any questions or need any help just ask, i'll be happy to help. you can pm me or e-mail me any time my address is twin_kassie2@hotmail.com i am on all the time so i should respond soon. well good luck with the diet

~Kassie~

Hey you guyz...i'm 13 (almost 14) so e-mail me b/c i have been a celiac since i was 2...its very hard for a girl to just NOT eat certain foods i think...but i have had expireance with feeling SUPER sick if i did eat it...so i would like to meet more people like me...

Thanx tonz...

Hunter

P.S.e-mail is: hunterhalverson@hotmail.com

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MeganFletcher2019
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics