finally diagnosed

Cookies And Cream Cake At Whole Foods

Rate this topic

I just wanted everyone that Whole Foods is carrying Sweet Sin cakes. They are Gluten free, Dairy free, Casien free and Soy free. Also made in a Dedicated facility.... I just purchased the cookies and cream cake and it is delicious... little pricy but delicious. The are selling them in personal size and 8" size. here is the ingredients to the cookies and cream...

dairy free/soy free chocoalte, coconut milk, eggs,rice/tapioca/potato flour, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum (derivied from corn), salt, oil, vanilla, cocoa powder, susar, non-hydrogenated organic palm oil shortening, powdered sugar (conatains cornstarch)...

of course this is all low fat :lol: , they also have carrot cake and boston creme pie... i hope this helps someone..

now if i can contain myself to a slice every now and then..... hmmmm.

Wow- wow wow wow! I may have to go shopping tonight!

Not all Whole Foods are going to have these. Sweet Sin is a bakery in Baltimore, MD...they only ship a certain distance from their main bakery. But if you can get them at your Whole Foods....they're fabulous!

Not all Whole Foods are going to have these. Sweet Sin is a bakery in Baltimore, MD...they only ship a certain distance from their main bakery. But if you can get them at your Whole Foods....they're fabulous!

that is true, i should point out i live in massachusetts... and so far they have it. good luck

that is true, i should point out i live in massachusetts... and so far they have it. good luck

I'm in MA too! YAHOO!