fran641

Protein Bars?

Rate this topic

I seem to remember seeing the name of a protein bar that was gluten free on these forums. I tried a search but got pretty lost trying to find it. Could it have been Lara bars? I haven't found them in my area to check the ingredients but would like to find them online or out of town if they are safe. I'd appreciate any help in finding a safe bar I could have in my purse for my on the road days.

Thanks, fran

I seem to remember seeing the name of a protein bar that was gluten free on these forums. I tried a search but got pretty lost trying to find it. Could it have been Lara bars? I haven't found them in my area to check the ingredients but would like to find them online or out of town if they are safe. I'd appreciate any help in finding a safe bar I could have in my purse for my on the road days.

Thanks, fran

Think Thin bars are the ones I like, but I don't know if those are the ones you are thinking of. Lara bars are gluten-free, but I don't know about the protein.

Lara Bars and Kind bars are both safe.

Thanks, fran

There are lots of gluten free bars. "Organic Food Bar"is gluten free, and its a real real protein bar, i think its something between 15-20gms, not positive. Lara bars i think have 7?

Anyway-my absolute favorite are Larabars and Trio Bars. Kind bars, oskri bars, bora bora bars also. We get trio and bora bora at costco.

I've been eating NuGo Free bars. They are gluten-free, soy-free and are higher protein than most. Plus they taste pretty good!

Some flavors of ZonePerfect bars are gluten-free.

The ones I have right now say 15 grams of protein.