natalierw

So Glad To Find This Forum

Rate this topic

Glad to find this forum so im connected with others... Ive had trouble for years and people would tell me my problem wasnt normal and i should do something about it,,I had cramping,constip,,diarr,bloating,tiredness,cause bottom bleeding,,i blamed it on soy sauce because everytime i would have terriaki chicken it would feel like i swallowed glass,,then i blamed it on the nitrates in my summer favorite hot dogs..then i blamed the dairy so i stopped that,,! geez it got to where i didnt know what to eat so i piled on the fruits and veggies and whole grain everything,,omg,!!! I just learned that whole grain everything was ripping me up...How dumb am I,,I totally went on a mission and stopped all the things the websites say to watch for and felt great,!!! I didnt feel bloated etc,,it was great,,then I had a bowl of rice krispies with soy milk and felt so sick afterwards that i blamed the soy milk and stopped all soy products and started eating the wheat yesterday thinking maybe it was the soy all this time,,welllll that oatbread sandwich made me feel a little bloated and gassy so I thought i would have something light like rice krispies and a little skim milk,,omg,,i have been in pain bloated,,,twirling tummy noises,,switching back and forth from feeling constipated to the other..and realized the cereal has malt in it,,how dumb am I.. I wont do that again,,nothing is worth me feeling the way I did all day today... and partially yesterday,,,my tummy hurt so bad this morning i thought i needed to get medical attention,it has subsided with using the bathroom all day but i feel the distention and havent had a thing in about 7 hours and not the least bit hungry,,,,,thank you all for letting me vent this out,,I am going to clean my house out again so I dont grab the wrong thing(i leave a shelf for my husband with his stuff)(LOL)and i give myself shelves so i can see alot of things there that i know i can have so i dont feel deprived,,,,thank you all for being here,,,,almost 3 years ago i quit smoking and the forums helped me through it more than anything,!!! good luck to everybody..even if i dont get replies,it certainly is great to have somewhere to discuss it..