Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSUmarlow04

Las Vegas Strip Gluten Free

I will be visiting Las Vegas for the first time March 6-10. I have planned everything from flight to hotel to shows, but Im having trouble with restaurants. I need places that will be safe and gluten-free so that my trip is not ruined. Has anyone been to Las Vegas on a gluten-free diet? Which restaurants have a gluten-free menu or have an accomidating chef? THANK YOU so much for any help!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I will be visiting Las Vegas for the first time March 6-10. I have planned everything from flight to hotel to shows, but Im having trouble with restaurants. I need places that will be safe and gluten-free so that my trip is not ruined. Has anyone been to Las Vegas on a gluten-free diet? Which restaurants have a gluten-free menu or have an accomidating chef? THANK YOU so much for any help!!

Google: Las Vegas Gluten Free Restaurants You will get may options.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I know there's an Outback on the strip and I ate at a Chipotle(I've not had problems with their burrito bowls with no tortillas and no meat, but some have, so that's up to you). A short cab ride away is a PF Changs.

Also, if money isn't really a problem, I ate at an upscale restaurant in Harrah's (can't remember the name, but it over looks the strip) and the chef was fantastic about gluten-free there. I just told the waiter and he asked the chef and the waiter came back with all the choices from the chef. I'm assuming it was pricey, though, because I was there for a work function and no prices were on the dinner menu I saw.

There's a PF Chang's right off the strip.

Maggiano's is really good about serving gluten-free options; they're located on the strip, just outside the Fashion Show.

Rainforest Cafe is helpful at narrowing down gluten-free options. There's one in MGM.

There might still be a PF Changs within Planet Hollywood Resort (there was when it was The Aladdin).

There's a Chipotle at the very end of the South Strip, past Mandalay Bay on the East side of the street in a small shopping center. Never had a problem there.

Most breakfast buffets will let you build your own omelet, but the rest of the meal would be a crapshoot.

Also, there's an In N Out Burger just west of NY NY (you'll need a car or taxi). They can serve their burgers gluten-free and their fries are gluten-free, so I'm told (so you might ask).