Rate this topic

Just a quick hello. I am from the uk,new to all this! I have a movement dissorder since childhood and been looking for answers for 40year, sombody on the forum i use told me to try a gluten free diet has it has helped hes daugter, but i dont know the first thing about gluten and what it is in, i would like to try a basic diet for a week or 2, nothing fancy just to see if or not it improves!!!! Can anybody help and advise me PLEASE? I would be very gratfull if sombody could!!! not sure how the forum works so if anybody replys it may take me a while 2 suss it out, unless its possible to email me direct?? look forward to replys. Thanks.

Just a quick hello. I am from the uk,new to all this! I have a movement dissorder since childhood and been looking for answers for 40year, sombody on the forum i use told me to try a gluten free diet has it has helped hes daugter, but i dont know the first thing about gluten and what it is in, i would like to try a basic diet for a week or 2, nothing fancy just to see if or not it improves!!!! Can anybody help and advise me PLEASE? I would be very gratfull if sombody could!!! not sure how the forum works so if anybody replys it may take me a while 2 suss it out, unless its possible to email me direct?? look forward to replys. Thanks.

The easiest way to try out the gluten-free diet is by going with whole unprocessed foods at first. Meats, chicken, veggies, fruits, rice, beans etc are all naturally gluten free.

You do need to be aware that if you are gluten free you will not be able to be tested for celiac. You may want to consider at least getting blood testing done before starting the diet.

Welcome to the board, read as much as you can and ask any other questions you need to.