Rate this topic

I am looking for dryer sheets that are gluten free. I'v searched through other threads, but have not seen a definite answer. Since I don't live in a big city, we don't have a large selection of supermarkets. I'm looking for something fairly common for someone who's not overly sensitive. Thanks!

I am looking for dryer sheets that are gluten free. I'v searched through other threads, but have not seen a definite answer. Since I don't live in a big city, we don't have a large selection of supermarkets. I'm looking for something fairly common for someone who's not overly sensitive. Thanks!

My dh has sensitive skin and gets headaches from smelly things like fabric softener, so I just rinse his clothes in white vinegar. It gets most of the static out if I use enough.

I agree about the white vinegar. I just fill up the fabric softener cup with straight white vinegar. Keeps everything soft, removes any leftover soap and keeps my washer from having any mineral build up. Towels also absorb more water since fabric softener reduces their absorbency.

With all due respect, why should anyone be worried about dryer sheets? They are not eaten or ingested, so I don't see how they could be a problem.

Please enlighten me.

best regards, lm

I use Free and Clear with no problems when I do use dryer sheets.

With all due respect, why should anyone be worried about dryer sheets? They are not eaten or ingested, so I don't see how they could be a problem.

Please enlighten me.

best regards, lm

Anything that leaves a residue that can be picked up and transferred to the mouth or nose can be an issue for some that are supersensitive or may have open DH lesions. For those who are not supersensitive it may not be an issue. If it has never been an issue for you then don't worry about it.

I never thought of this... I do use Bounce -fragrance free. I can't tolerate anything with fragrance & it seems not to bother me.

Does anyone know if the Bounce -fragrance free is gluten free?