Chattyaholic

Finally Found A Decent Bread

Rate this topic

Food for Life multi-seeded rice bread.

I discovered I have an intolerance for wheat a few months ago, tried some kind of tapioca bread and could not eat it. It was awful! I had to throw the whole loaf away and I felt bad for spending the money on it, so I just didn't buy any other kind for a long time. But yesterday I finally decided to try another. This one is really good, I will definitely buy it again.

Does anyone else like it? What are your favorite breads?

That does sound good I'll have to see if I can find it. I like Kinnickinnicks Italian bread. It has a good texture to it and doesn't crumble like some of the others I have tried.

Udi's whole grain :D

I second Udi's Bread! It's awesome! I actually order ten loafs at a time on line & freeze them.

Even my non-celiac hubby likes their bread! :)

I second Udi's Bread! It's awesome! I actually order ten loafs at a time on line & freeze them.

:)

3rds!! :lol:

Food for Life multi-seeded rice bread.

I discovered I have an intolerance for wheat a few months ago, tried some kind of tapioca bread and could not eat it. It was awful! I had to throw the whole loaf away and I felt bad for spending the money on it, so I just didn't buy any other kind for a long time. But yesterday I finally decided to try another. This one is really good, I will definitely buy it again.

Does anyone else like it? What are your favorite breads?

Glutino Fiber Bread

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/167026/Glutino-Premium-Fiber-Bread-21.2-Ounce.htm

Schar ciabatta rolls

http://www.schar.com/us/gluten-free-products/ciabatta/

Schar, thanks that was the name I was trying to remember. They just got these at the local market. Bread, pizza crusts, rolls. They're expensive there though. I was sort of debating, decided to try the Chebe mixes first since there is one place here that has them, but those pizza crusts did look interesting.