laurie9141

Blood Testing

Rate this topic

had what I thought was celiac blood testing (was neg I think,) cant make sense of it all tho' I am an RN! have all the s+s but I read here that maybe I didnt have gluten in my diet b4 the test? it might be false neg? I cant keep paying for blood tests that are wrong.. what do I ask for? I pd 450.oo for a food sensitivity test now the current drs I see say that was bogus! I have, it said, 12 major (to me) food sensitivities, they seem to be real, the migraines are! know I have sensitivities to nitrates too. maybe it its gluten rather than nitrates? One glass of wine and I am on the floor w a headache! What do I exactly look for in testing? see an allergist or GI or who? thanks

had what I thought was celiac blood testing (was neg I think,) cant make sense of it all tho' I am an RN! have all the s+s but I read here that maybe I didnt have gluten in my diet b4 the test? it might be false neg? I cant keep paying for blood tests that are wrong.. what do I ask for? I pd 450.oo for a food sensitivity test now the current drs I see say that was bogus! I have, it said, 12 major (to me) food sensitivities, they seem to be real, the migraines are! know I have sensitivities to nitrates too. maybe it its gluten rather than nitrates? One glass of wine and I am on the floor w a headache! What do I exactly look for in testing? see an allergist or GI or who? thanks

you can be gluten intolerant and not celiac, and the false neg. rate on blood tests is ~20%. the H/A from wine, how soon after you drink it, and is it any wine or only red?