amberlink09

Somewhat Awkward Question On Gluten Free Products

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

This might be a sensitive question but I cannot find any information on this anywhere. It only recently occurred to me that I should be concerned about condoms and lubricants after a very unfortunate incident with some non gluten free edible massage oil, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about replacements for these things or even advice on what kind of ingredients to look for? I am also trying to go through lotions and make up products right now to figure out what to get rid of but none of the ingredients come right out and say wheat. Does anyone know about the colorings (like Yellow #5) too? Thanks for your help!

Hey guys,

This might be a sensitive question but I cannot find any information on this anywhere. It only recently occurred to me that I should be concerned about condoms and lubricants after a very unfortunate incident with some non gluten free edible massage oil, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about replacements for these things or even advice on what kind of ingredients to look for? I am also trying to go through lotions and make up products right now to figure out what to get rid of but none of the ingredients come right out and say wheat. Does anyone know about the colorings (like Yellow #5) too? Thanks for your help!

I have been emailing the companies of lotions & cosmetics I like. Some of them have sent me a list of what chemical names to look for. Some want to know specifically which product. Try that.