blessedmomto3a

Deli/Luncheon Meat That's Safe?

Rate this topic

I have been trying to find a safe luncheon/deli style meat to add to my corn tortilla - have been using Perdue short cuts and need more variety than that. Any help you guys can offer would be great. Thanks so much!

Blessings,

Leah

The vast majority of prepackaged deli meats are gluten-free. All Boar's Head and Hillshire Farm and Buddig. Oscar Meyer will clearly list any sort of gluten.

richard

The vast majority of prepackaged deli meats are gluten-free. All Boar's Head and Hillshire Farm and Buddig. Oscar Meyer will clearly list any sort of gluten.

richard

Here in Kansas, I have only found Boars Head at the Deli counter. A limited number are gluten free but the slicing machine isn't, so thats out. But it looks like most of the prpacked stuff is gluten-free.

Hormel says gluten free right on the box and they have great flavors!

While their lunch meat isn't always a deli style cut, Great Value brand- from Walmart- also has gluten free right on the package, and has a nice flavor.

Here in Kansas, I have only found Boars Head at the Deli counter. A limited number are gluten free but the slicing machine isn't, so thats out. But it looks like most of the prpacked stuff is gluten-free.

It's not just a limited number of Boar's Head that's gluten-free, ALL are gluten-free. From their website: Our meats, cheeses, and condiments are all gluten free.

If there are other brands being sliced and some of them aren't gluten-free (very, very few deli meats aren't gluten-free), you can have the counter person clean the machine.

richard