kareng

Picture On Profile

Rate this topic

Trying to get a picture to show up. First picture I tried said"too large". Second picture is OK & shows up on profile & in box at top of screen but now on my posts. Any thoughts? I'm not very good at the computer stuff.

There are two spots for a picture in your profile. The one that you have successully loaded is your personal photo. The one that appears in your posts is your avatar. When editing your profile, look under the "Change Photo" button for the one that says "Change Avatar." You can put the same image in both places, or have two different ones.

There are two spots for a picture in your profile. The one that you have successully loaded is your personal photo. The one that appears in your posts is your avatar. When editing your profile, look under the "Change Photo" button for the one that says "Change Avatar." You can put the same image in both places, or have two different ones.

Thanks Peter. You are always so knowledgable.

I love when I don't need to re-ask a question! Found my answer :)

HELP! Trying to upload photo; I keep getting "photo is too large" message. I'm confused (not unusual!); if I recall correctly, the info given states that photo will be made smaller if necessary. I'm hopeless w/ pixels, etc....any advice?

Many thanks!