Rate this topic

So what is your favorite winter Olympic event?

Mine is women's figure skating. So elegant!

We really enjoy the "X" game type sports like snowboards & moguls. right now we are rooting for Apollo Ono.

We really enjoy the "X" game type sports like snowboards & moguls. right now we are rooting for Apollo Ono.

Ya he is on right now! So fast!

I am OBSESSED with the Olympics, winter or summer games. My husband says he won't "see me for 2 weeks", and he is right. I watch everything, every qualifying event, time trial, figures, etc.

Third cheer for Apollo!

I too love the snowboarding and all the skiing events. I think when you have tried to do some of these sports yourself, you really have an appreciation for the atheletes.

Off topic: How about the commericals from P&G? Love them-tribute to Mom's everywhere.

My husband says he won't "see me for 2 weeks", and he is right.

Haha... my husband says the same thing. :D The first night I grabbed the remote from him to turn up the volume and he was in shock. I'm always turning down the volume on the TV. Then he shrugged it off and said something like, "I forgot you're an entirely different person during the Olympics."

So true, so true. I never follow sports except during the Olympics.

Yesterday I was reading on the couch and he asked if he could watch TV. I said, "Sure, as long as it's the Olympics."

:rolleyes:

:ph34r:

The Today Show just showed a chocolate truffle made without flour...dark choc and nuts(gooey warm middle)...its an Olympic highlite in the food "event". "We" want that recipe! Maybe Elanas pantry has it...hm...

Haha... my husband says the same thing. :D The first night I grabbed the remote from him to turn up the volume and he was in shock. I'm always turning down the volume on the TV. Then he shrugged it off and said something like, "I forgot you're an entirely different person during the Olympics."

So true, so true. I never follow sports except during the Olympics.

Yesterday I was reading on the couch and he asked if he could watch TV. I said, "Sure, as long as it's the Olympics."

:rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Same here! We came home from our monthly shopping last night. Hubby bought a movie and asked if I wanted to watch it. I said save it until the Olympics are over and there is nothing else to watch...he went to bed.