Rate this topic

I haven't gotten around to confirming children's Tylenol to be gluten free or not and now that we need it, they are closed for president's day. All that I see online seems to be older and cannot find any up to date info. Which flavors of children's Tylenol are gluten free or what other brands of fever reducers are ok to use?

Thanks

I haven't gotten around to confirming children's Tylenol to be gluten free or not and now that we need it, they are closed for president's day. All that I see online seems to be older and cannot find any up to date info. Which flavors of children's Tylenol are gluten free or what other brands of fever reducers are ok to use?

Thanks

Yes it is :)

I don't think the Children's liquid tylenol is. My nephew ate some one day and my sister freaked out because it had gluten. It took a couple of days for him to calm down. There is a website called glutenfreedrugs.com that list most everything that is gluten-free.

I don't think the Children's liquid tylenol is. My nephew ate some one day and my sister freaked out because it had gluten. It took a couple of days for him to calm down. There is a website called glutenfreedrugs.com that list most everything that is gluten-free.

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/Tylenol_Products.pdf

http://www.tylenol.com/product_detail.jhtml?id=tylenol/children/prod_child.inc&prod=subpchild&utm_campaign=Branded%20Child%20TYLENOL%20Analgesic%20NEW&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Children%27s%20TYLENOL%20Branded&utm_term=childrens%20tylenol#

click on ingredients - it indicates no gluten.

UPDATE - I was able to get through to them. The grape, bubblegum, and strawberry children's liquid tylenol is gluten free, but they couldn't promise there was no cross contamination.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I checked with my sister and actually it was generic children's ibuprofen that had gluten. It was the drugstore brand.

I checked with my sister and actually it was generic children's ibuprofen that had gluten. It was the drugstore brand.

Thanks for clarifying that. :) Everything needs to be considered.