Sparty23

Completely Gluten Free Supplements And Protein Shakes

Rate this topic

I have been vigorously searching individual body building websites for gluten free supplements and protein shakes. After an exhaustive search and countless disappointing replies to my emails I have stumbled upon something very exciting.

Muscle Gauge Nutrition is completely gluten free. They do not make a product that contains gluten and therefore risk of cross contamination is not a worry.

After spending much of last night comparing results of MGN products with major brands, it appears to me that people only have good things to say about it.

I placed an order last night and will be updating my opinion throughout the next couple of months.

The website is:

www.musclegauge.com

Hope this helps someone out!!

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

I have been vigorously searching individual body building websites for gluten free supplements and protein shakes. After an exhaustive search and countless disappointing replies to my emails I have stumbled upon something very exciting.

Muscle Gauge Nutrition is completely gluten free. They do not make a product that contains gluten and therefore risk of cross contamination is not a worry.

After spending much of last night comparing results of MGN products with major brands, it appears to me that people only have good things to say about it.

I placed an order last night and will be updating my opinion throughout the next couple of months.

The website is:

www.musclegauge.com

Hope this helps someone out!!

Thanks for the info; I'm going to buy 2lbs of casein and 5lbs of gainer, I'll try to report back with a review.

As an aside, everything "All the Whey" sells is also gluten free (they'll verify this by email), but their shipping is terribly slow and CSRs are not that concerned.