purple

Orange Creme Cupcakes

Rate this topic

Karina's recipe and its amazing:

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/orange-creme-cupcakes-vegan-and-gluten.html

I followed the recipe exactly except used both potato and cornstarch. It takes about 3 medium oranges. Save some juice for the frosting. Oh and I used the agave nectar and light olive oil.

Try them you'll love them!

Oh thank you so much! I can't believe I am sick of chocolate cake. All these birthdays and parties are just too much right now. :blink: I just ran out to the store and bought 3 birthday gifts and I realize I need to get 2 more by Sunday! and make our meals on the go and birthday cupcakes too! :rolleyes:

More gallbladder surgery is set for Tuesday.

I'm going to make my own birthday cake next week, since I'm vegan now and no one knows what to do with me ;) So I think I will try these, but I'm thinkin I may sub strawberry juice for the orange.....I've been craving strawberry cake!!

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/orange-creme-cupcakes-vegan-and-gluten.html

I followed the recipe exactly except used both potato and cornstarch. It takes about 3 medium oranges. Save some juice for the frosting. Oh and I used the agave nectar and light olive oil.

Dammit, woman, every time I get back on the wagon, get off the sugar and junk food, I'm cruising along all healthy and happy, here you come with one of your FRIKKIN recipes to ruin my mojo!!!!!

GOD those look good.

:):)

Dammit, woman, every time I get back on the wagon, get off the sugar and junk food, I'm cruising along all healthy and happy, here you come with one of your FRIKKIN recipes to ruin my mojo!!!!!

GOD those look good.

:):)

Rub it in...they are good too! :P

Sorry :(

Me & 1 of the teens always loved lemon chiffon cake. I think we could like orange, too. Will give this a try. Thanks

http://glutenfreegod...and-gluten.html

That sounds delightful! I bet the fresh citrus of the oranges pairs well with the sweetness. Mmm. Will definitely have to try!