oceangirl

Belgioso Parmesan Cheese + Gluten?

Rate this topic

Hi again,

Ultra-sensitives: Is this cheese okay? I seemed to be having no issues but got sick last night and am looking for culprit (and vengeance)I've been gluten free for 5 years, eat only what I make and have a gluten free house- I know the drill. But I did add this cheese in about a week ago.

Thank you!

lisa

Hi again,

Ultra-sensitives: Is this cheese okay? I seemed to be having no issues but got sick last night and am looking for culprit (and vengeance)I've been gluten free for 5 years, eat only what I make and have a gluten free house- I know the drill. But I did add this cheese in about a week ago.

Thank you!

lisa

Hi Lisa,

Sorry you were ill :(

I have never tried that cheese so I couldn't tell you. I use Locatelli Romano and have not had any problems.

Feel better!

Hi Lisa,

Sorry you were ill :(

I have never tried that cheese so I couldn't tell you. I use Locatelli Romano and have not had any problems.

Feel better!

Thanks, Patti! I'll look for your cheese.

lisa

Hi again,

Thank you!

lisa

From the BelGioso website:

"All BelGioioso cheeses are gluten free."

richard

From the BelGioso website:

"All BelGioioso cheeses are gluten free."

richard

Thanks, Richard

lisa