jlr

King Arthur Flour Launches Premium Gluten-Free Baking Mixes

Rate this topic

Saw this on Gluten Free Fun Blog:

King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour, Betty Crocker... looks like some of the main line companies are beginning to realize that there are a lot of us and we spend a lot of money. That's great news!

I emailed them today to tell them how great this news was to me. I shopped with quite a bit pre-gluten-free. They sent me an email saying to check back as they are building a gluten-free section on their website. Should be interesting.

I also bought the chocolate cake, brown rice flour, muffin mix, and brownie mix. :D

I'll report back.

I emailed them today to tell them how great this news was to me. I shopped with quite a bit pre-gluten-free. They sent me an email saying to check back as they are building a gluten-free section on their website. Should be interesting.

I also bought the chocolate cake, brown rice flour, muffin mix, and brownie mix. :D

I'll report back.

Please do! I want to know if it's worth it to fork over the money next paycheck!

Here is a link to their new produts My link

Also Hodgson's Mill also has a new line of gluten free product mixes that are reasonably priced and made from nutritious grains!! Here is there website.. I havent personally tried them but will in the future..My link

Here is a link to their new produts My link

Thanks, skinny... just checked it out. Looks great.

Just FYI, everyone, I chatted with customer service to ask them if their "cake enhancer" product was gluten free. The answer was "NO", so no enhancers for us!