fancee

Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, I was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I love peanut butter. I recently bought Arrowhead Mills Creamy Organic Peanut Butter. It says gluten free on the bottle and I called them and they said that they are processed in a plants that contains wheat but that they have tested the peanut butters and they are gluten free. Has anyone ever tried this peanut butter? Does anyone have another brand that they like?

Hi everyone, I was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I love peanut butter. I recently bought Arrowhead Mills Creamy Organic Peanut Butter. It says gluten free on the bottle and I called them and they said that they are processed in a plants that contains wheat but that they have tested the peanut butters and they are gluten free. Has anyone ever tried this peanut butter? Does anyone have another brand that they like?

I have the Arrowhead Mills "valencia" creamy -- is that the one? I like it, and as far as I can tell, it's gluten free. I like it on Glutino crackers -- yum! The only thing with this peanut butter is it takes about an hour to mix it up completely. Keep it in the fridge after you open it.

I have the Arrowhead Mills "valencia" creamy -- is that the one? I like it, and as far as I can tell, it's gluten free. I like it on Glutino crackers -- yum! The only thing with this peanut butter is it takes about an hour to mix it up completely. Keep it in the fridge after you open it.

Justins almond butter is really delicious. You have to mix it the first time and it stays mixed. It does not have to be stored in the fridge. Dipping some glutino pretzels in that is a yummy treat.

Thank you all so much. It is the valencia one...I actually like it. This diet can be really confusing. So many things say they are gluten free, but people have told me to watch out for cross contamination. I think I am just nervous to eat anything without approval!