asd1234

New Member, Not Diagnosed But Have A Few Questions

Rate this topic

well, i just have some questions, recently i have been feeling really bad, i have the symptoms of celiac disease.

i live in japan right now and 2 monts before i have been feeling really sick, my first and last blood test i had was 2 months ago and lymphocites, hemoglobin and rbc were a little abnormal but nothing special, but the alkaline phosphatase was 421 or something near 400, and the normal amount for a teenager is around 120. the case is since that blood test i have lost a lot of weight that i just can recognize and my lymph nodes have been swollen for the last 2 months. also my first swollen lymph nodes were in my lower back, then i started feeling that enough air wasnt going into my lungs and then my neck lymph nodes got swollen too and i think the last week i eated a lot of bread and everytime i eated something like pasta or something like that i started feeling really bad, thats why i think i have celiac disease, cause today, i had for lunch fish and some vegetables, all was great, and for dinner i had some tofu with soy sauce ingredients and started feeling really really bad and after eating bread i start feeling really bad too, like back pain, abdominal pain, nausea.

and my biggest fear is that i might have lymphoma or some intestinal cancer. btw all those symptoms started because im so lazy and used my laptop on top of my abdomen all day for like a month.

is there someone that had celiac disease for a long time and have been diagnosed with some kind of cancer or lymphoma?

sorry, some additional data, about the laptop, i used it on top of my abdomen with its li-ion battery on, it says 50hz in the back of the battery. thats why im afraid i have some kind of intestinal cancer or lymphoma, because maybe the electromagnetic radiation that the battery emits could have seriously damaged my intestine or caused lymphoma or some kind of cancer

I wouldn't worry too much about the alkaline phosphate test. There are several conditions that would elevate it, anywhere from mono to a growth spurt. As for keeping your laptop on your abdomen, your probably fine......very little radiation exposure.