joboo

Taco Mac

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if the bar-b-que sauce used on the wings at Taco Mac (in Chattanooga, TN) is on the good or bad list? My husband has celiac's and I'm still new to all this -- haven't gone down there yet but I'm learning that not all restaurants truly know what "gluten free" means.

Does anyone know if the bar-b-que sauce used on the wings at Taco Mac (in Chattanooga, TN) is on the good or bad list? My husband has celiac's and I'm still new to all this -- haven't gone down there yet but I'm learning that not all restaurants truly know what "gluten free" means.

From the Atlanta Metro Celiacs list: "They have a complete Nutritional listing of their products that shows gluten/non gluten content."

They don't have a specific gluten free menu and you'll still need to verify potential cross contamination but you should be able to find out about the sauce.

http://old.tacomac.com/menus_25_2554228142.pdf

The above link now lists the nutritional and allergy information from Taco Mac for their menu items. However, I am not sure that their seasoning for their nachos does not contain gluten. I will need to contact them and confirm.