RESO

Celiac Friendly Restaurant(S) Near The Td (Boston) Garden?

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I am going to see a Celtics game at the TD Garden with a friend at the end of this month and was hoping to possibly have dinner beforehand. Does anyone know of any restaurant within walking distance that either has a gluten free menu or can accommodate without much risk of contamination?

Thanks in advance for your help!

R

Hi Everyone,

I am going to see a Celtics game at the TD Garden with a friend at the end of this month and was hoping to possibly have dinner beforehand. Does anyone know of any restaurant within walking distance that either has a gluten free menu or can accommodate without much risk of contamination?

Thanks in advance for your help!

R

Check this out: Nebo's

It's in the North End and within easy walking distance to the "Gahdin". (Boston-speak!) I have yet to get there myself but it's high on my list of things to do. They are only open for dinner and yes, not really inexpensive but what the hell? Your going out for the evening and need to eat so treat yourself!

According to their website, they are 252 steps from the Gahdin! Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the info! I checked and they are not open on Sundays, which is the day that I am going to the game, but I will definitely check it out some other time. Thanks again, that's awesome. I am a big fan of Legal Seafoods' gluten-free menu, which is also expensive, but hey, you gotta treat yourself once in a while. :-)

Thanks so much for the info! I checked and they are not open on Sundays, which is the day that I am going to the game, but I will definitely check it out some other time. Thanks again, that's awesome. I am a big fan of Legal Seafoods' gluten-free menu, which is also expensive, but hey, you gotta treat yourself once in a while. :-)

if you live in or around Boston, you know Legal seafood and legal test kitchen are both very gluten free friendly? And AMAZING. THEY ARE MY favorite places ever :) Good luck

if you live in or around Boston, you know Legal seafood and legal test kitchen are both very gluten free friendly? And AMAZING. THEY ARE MY favorite places ever :) Good luck

OMG I'm so sorry I only read your first post!!! Yes legal is definately worht it :)