Rate this topic

I know this isn't the most usual request, but . . . I'm trying to locate the Winter 2006 issue of Sully's Living Without magazine. At this point I'm searching high and low, desperately seeking! Maybe someone here has a copy they're done with, or could direct me to a source?

I published an article in that issue but 'loaned' my contributer copy to my Grandpa, who passed away and the copy was lost. I've contacted the publishers, and they feel really bad, but don't have any copies of that issue left. I'd be happy to pay cover price plus extra for the issue if anyone would be willing to part with it...I could also make a trade, if you need a copy of the magazine that I have. I have the Fall 2004 and Winter 2005 issues.

Since I primarily need the article I contributed--Fighting Back--I would also need assurance that the article was in good shape and had no tears or stains.

Thanks, and let me know!

Suzanne

I know this isn't the most usual request, but . . . I'm trying to locate the Winter 2006 issue of Sully's Living Without magazine. At this point I'm searching high and low, desperately seeking! Maybe someone here has a copy they're done with, or could direct me to a source?

I published an article in that issue but 'loaned' my contributer copy to my Grandpa, who passed away and the copy was lost. I've contacted the publishers, and they feel really bad, but don't have any copies of that issue left. I'd be happy to pay cover price plus extra for the issue if anyone would be willing to part with it...I could also make a trade, if you need a copy of the magazine that I have. I have the Fall 2004 and Winter 2005 issues.

Since I primarily need the article I contributed--Fighting Back--I would also need assurance that the article was in good shape and had no tears or stains.

Thanks, and let me know!

Suzanne

Have you tried eBay? My husband collects back issue's of several magazine's, and he finds quite a few there. (yes, it is a joy to store a magazine colection!)

Have you tried eBay? My husband collects back issue's of several magazine's, and he finds quite a few there. (yes, it is a joy to store a magazine colection!)

Yeah, I watch ebay but so far no luck. Thanks for the suggestion, and good luck with all those magazines!