Diva1

Finally A Diagnosis........

Rate this topic

Hi everyone.

I have finally a diagnosis after almost 2 years...all gluten test including genetic testing are negative....on gluten free diet for 7 months ...not getting better...

Say this great GI doc and put things together and all my problem was a souvenir from mexico........called Post Infectious IBS...now on meds and doing super..even re-introduced gluten slowly without any problems.....

I want to thank everyone of you in this forum, you were a great support and in a way kept me sane..

I will encourage anyone who is celiac or intolerant to gluten to this site...

Peace anb health to everbody

Pierrette :D

I am so glad they figured it out. Your post is a good reminder for others to always mention trips out of the country or camping etc to their doctors when symptoms show up. Thanks for letting us know.

:) I hope you continue to improve and are soon feeling great.

I am so glad they figured it out. Your post is a good reminder for others to always mention trips out of the country or camping etc to their doctors when symptoms show up. Thanks for letting us know.

:) I hope you continue to improve and are soon feeling great.

Thank-You so much for your post. I was misdiagnosed for 3 years,(had symptoms for about 10 just though my stomach was sensitive) and had SO many of the same symptoms, finally in Sept.09 i had the news of all the foods I can not tolerate. SO this is still VERY frustrating for me, but at least I know I am not alone. I also have intolerance to dairy,egg,corn,tomatoe,soy. I think the withdrawl is one of the worst things for me, I just try to remember how sick I was from eating certain things. Any suggestions on other sites that may be of help. Nice to know I am not going crazy and not alone. Thank - You Bunches! :D Continued Good Health to You.