StacyA

Reynold'S Foil Muffin 'Papers' - No Muffin Pan Needed

Rate this topic

I recently tried some of the large Reynold's foil muffin papers, although since they're not paper I'm not sure what they're called - but you don't need to use a muffin pan - they stand up by themselves on a cookie sheet - which is great because all my muffin pans have old residue that I would never trust, even if I have papers, because the muffin tops spill over onto the pans. Great thing for gluten-free cooking in a shared kitchen!

I made Betty Crocker devil's food cake large cupcakes, topped and filled them with some cream cheese/powdered sugar/cool whip topping, froze them until the frosting was hard, put each cupcake in a baggie, and stored them in my freezer for easy gluten-free snacks for me. They thaw on the counter in just 10-20 minutes - in fact they taste great when they're still very chilled. (I like having some baked desserts in the freezer for me, that way when my boys are munching on an oreo I don't feel deprived.)

I recently tried some of the large Reynold's foil muffin papers, although since they're not paper I'm not sure what they're called - but you don't need to use a muffin pan - they stand up by themselves on a cookie sheet - which is great because all my muffin pans have old residue that I would never trust, even if I have papers, because the muffin tops spill over onto the pans. Great thing for gluten-free cooking in a shared kitchen!

I made Betty Crocker devil's food cake large cupcakes, topped and filled them with some cream cheese/powdered sugar/cool whip topping, froze them until the frosting was hard, put each cupcake in a baggie, and stored them in my freezer for easy gluten-free snacks for me. They thaw on the counter in just 10-20 minutes - in fact they taste great when they're still very chilled. (I like having some baked desserts in the freezer for me, that way when my boys are munching on an oreo I don't feel deprived.)

Thanks for the info.! :)

-Julie