David in Seattle

Where's My "recent Visitors" List?

Rate this topic

I notice when I click on anyone's picture to view their profile, a list of "recent visitors" appears in the lower left. I see no such list when I click my own profile, which seems like an error. In that space is a box titled "Previous Fields" which contains my address, etc. This is despite the fact that my profile shows 191 views. How can I see the list of those who have viewed my profile? Also, I would prefer that my "Previous Fields" box NOT be generally available for viewing.

TIA

David

I notice when I click on anyone's picture to view their profile, a list of "recent visitors" appears in the lower left. I see no such list when I click my own profile, which seems like an error. In that space is a box titled "Previous Fields" which contains my address, etc. This is despite the fact that my profile shows 191 views. How can I see the list of those who have viewed my profile? Also, I would prefer that my "Previous Fields" box NOT be generally available for viewing.

TIA

David

David,

Try going to the green box at the top of the page where your username appears. In the dropdown box, select "My Settings".

In the grey bar, select "Profile".

The 3rd category is "Profile Information"--right under you will find "Show X latest visitors to my profile".

Choose the number you wish to see from the dropdown box.

Be sure to hit "save changes" at the bottom of the page.

No one can view your personal info (address, phone number, etc) except you. :)

David,

Try going to the green box at the top of the page where your username appears. In the dropdown box, select "My Settings".

In the grey bar, select "Profile".

The 3rd category is "Profile Information"--right under you will find "Show X latest visitors to my profile".

Choose the number you wish to see from the dropdown box.

Be sure to hit "save changes" at the bottom of the page.

No one can view your personal info (address, phone number, etc) except you. :)

Thanks Pattie, I looked there but obviously I missed the setting. seems like that would be the default :rolleyes: