TrillumHunter

Reddybread Pita And Tortillas

Rate this topic

I ordered some yesterday. I miss pita bread so much. The online cart doesn't work, so I called. This is a super small company. She told me the bread is made on a mixed use equipment. It is soy and flax based.

I talked with her a bit on what gluten-free people would be looking for in a product. She was very receptive. She emailed me shortly after thanking me and giving me an extra pack of pitas for my time. Because her online ordering isn't up, I'm mailing her a check.

I am very hopeful about this product. Oh, free shipping through March, but call--don't order online!

I don't work for this company in any way. I just want some pita to dip in my hummus. :P

Oooooooooooh, I knew the pita bread was out there.

Can you send the link.

Pita bread used to be a staple of mine.

Many thanks!

~Allison

Oooooooooooh, I knew the pita bread was out there.

Can you send the link.

Pita bread used to be a staple of mine.

Many thanks!

~Allison

I've tried this too and it's great. My kids love it. What I like is that it is not only gluten free, but it's healthy as well. my whole family can eat it without having to worry about blood sugars rising, too many carbs, or stomach issues. Their phone number is 877-HEARTZ or email them at info@reddybread.com. The website is www.reddybread.com. Hope you get a chance to try it!

Too bad they have soy in them. Otherwise I'd try them!

With soy, not healthy for me either :(