radiantrapunzel1

Great American Cookie Co. Has Done It!

Rate this topic

Hey, all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Great American Cookie Co. now makes and sells a "chewy chocolate supreme" gluten free cookie!!!!! Had my sister not sent me a pic of it today, I'd never believed her.

She went and talked to the manager. He said that it is available at ALL Great American locations and that if you don't see it up front, ask for it. They are also developing their other flavors, but the chewy chocolate is all they have right now.

Just wanted to pass this info. along.

BTW, the location my sister found it was in Katy, TX. I'll have to make a trip to our mall (Macon, GA area) tomorrow and see if ours has it yet.

I'm glad to hear they are making an effort, but I would be very afraid of cross-contamination.

Here's the pic my sister sent:

cookies.jpg

I thought about the cross-contamination issue, as well. Apparently they're training the employees to be very careful and that is one more reason the cookies are being kept in the back, as opposed to in the showcase in many locations.

There's one not too far from here, so I'll have to check it out next time I'm down that way. :)

Just found out you can order any flavor cookie as a 'cake' size. What a great birthday option! Gluten free cookie cake has arrived. So thrilled!