CelestialNav

Walmart Now Has A Gluten Free Section.

Rate this topic

My Local WalMart Superstore now has a Gluten Free Section!!! YIPEEE!!!! I can get Gluten Free stuff for way a lot less money!!! I am soooo happy!!!! They also have Maranatha Almond Butter for $3.50 a jar which is about $8.00 cheaper than all of the other Health Food Stores. I am really happy about this too! Check it out at your local WalMart Superstore and get a win!

I will have to check my local Wal Mart!

I have access to two local WalMart Supercenters. Neither one has a section devoted to gluten free foods. Bah humbug!!!

Which part of the store is it in? I hope my local Wal-Mart has a gluten free section! :P

Which part of the store is it in? I hope my local Wal-Mart has a gluten free section! :P

I live in Springfield, Missouri. We have maybe 6 Wal-Mart stores, but only one has a gluten free section. It's not marked as such (no overhead sign), but it is maybe 25% of one of the grocery aisles. I'm told it's a test market.

Mine did have one, then all of a sudden it was gone! I was livid! Still am to a degree....I was told management pulled it. No reason given. I rarely go to walmart anymore now because of it. Sucks. :(

I am in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas area)