virginiabeach

What Is The "warn Status" Bar Below My Name In Posts?

Rate this topic

I guess the post title about says it... I've noticed that some of what I post does not show up on the board... I'm concerned that I have somehow broken a rule I am not aware of. Could I get an explanation, if I have somehow offended?

Thank you.

Everyone has one, and only you, and the mods can see it.

I've noticed that some of what I post does not show up on the board...

Thank you.

If you want to find your posts, click on your login name and then click on "Find Posts". Your posts may sometimes be delayed until a moderator approves them. We try to do this as quickly as possible.

I guess the post title about says it... I've noticed that some of what I post does not show up on the board... I'm concerned that I have somehow broken a rule I am not aware of. Could I get an explanation, if I have somehow offended?

Thank you.

Posts by new members are subject to approval by a moderator before they are visible. This is to control spam. You are below the post count threshold to which this applies, so there will be a delay in the appearance of your contributions until a moderator has seen and approved them. We try to ensure that all new contributions are reviewed and approved promptly, but sometimes there is a noticeable delay before one of us can respond.