pufffee

Sperm Count And Celiac

Rate this topic

Hi

Newly officially diagnosed. My wife is very concerned that I may have low sperm count and I am wondering if damage from disease caused this and or will I have better count now that I am on the diet? Or it could be unrelated all together. Just wondering if their is a relationship between the celiac and sperm count. I appreciate feedback!

Hi

Newly officially diagnosed. My wife is very concerned that I may have low sperm count and I am wondering if damage from disease caused this and or will I have better count now that I am on the diet? Or it could be unrelated all together. Just wondering if their is a relationship between the celiac and sperm count. I appreciate feedback!

http://www.celiaccentral.org/Celiac-Disease/Related-Diseases/Infertility/41/

Infertility in Men:

Infertility in men is generally caused by producing too few or no sperm. The problem may also be the sperm's ability to travel to the female's egg and fertilize it. This is typically caused by abnormal sperm shape that prevents it from traveling in the correct form.

Factors that increase a man's risk of infertility:

* Alcohol consumption

* Drugs

* Toxins in the environment such as lead and pesticides

* Smoking

* Chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer

* Celiac disease

http://www.celiaccentral.org/Celiac-Disease/Related-Diseases/Infertility/41/

Infertility in Men:

Infertility in men is generally caused by producing too few or no sperm. The problem may also be the sperm's ability to travel to the female's egg and fertilize it. This is typically caused by abnormal sperm shape that prevents it from traveling in the correct form.

Factors that increase a man's risk of infertility:

* Alcohol consumption

* Drugs

* Toxins in the environment such as lead and pesticides

* Smoking

* Chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer

* Celiac disease

Thanks, I have seen this and other links but wondering if things or production get better with diet?