Link

Starting A Support Group

Rate this topic

Has anyone started their own Celiac/Glu. Intol. Support Group? I live in Western Maryland and there are none in my location...but in our grocery store there is a gluten free section so I know others like me live here.

If you have formed your own support group, please tell my how you got started.

Hello

I did start a gluten-free ministry over three years ago. I sent you a pm with details.......if you can't retrieve it let me know.....

blessings

mamaw

HI,

We have gluten free in our stores and no support groups. Would you please send that to me as well?

Janelle

Hello

I did start a gluten-free ministry over three years ago. I sent you a pm with details.......if you can't retrieve it let me know.....

blessings

mamaw

HI,

We have gluten free in our stores and no support groups. Would you please send that to me as well?

Janelle

I'd like some information as well. We don't have any support in our area. (Daytona Beach, FL)

I'd like some information as well. We don't have any support in our area. (Daytona Beach, FL)

Aside from the information that mamaw can provide, you can get starter information from:

Celiac Sprue Association

Gluten Intolerant Group

Celiac Disease Foundation

R.O.C.K Groups (Raising Our Celiac Kids)

The post for starting a support group was posted on Oct 2, 2010. It is a separate post all on its own in this section. This topic has come up so many times I wish I knew of away to keep it front & center that others could reference to. Moderators , do you know how this could come about???

blessings

mamaw