Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mother of a Celiac

Pediatricians In Baltimore

I'm looking for a pediatrician that is familiar with Celiacs in the Baltimore area. Can anyone make a recommendation or know of a resource?

Thanks!

Mother of a 7 yr. old with Celiac - Diagnosed Feb. 2010

Feb 2011 Started Paleo/SCD Diet for her and our household.

Daughter is gluten free, corn free, casein free, and grain free.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm looking for a pediatrician that is familiar with Celiacs in the Baltimore area. Can anyone make a recommendation or know of a resource?

Thanks!

How about the celiac center at U of MD? Their office is in the pediatrics center, or was a couple years ago. That's where Dr. Fasano is. Warning, it took me 3 months to get an appointment when I went 2 years ago.

http://www.celiaccenter.org/

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul