fakename

How's Natures Made Vitamin C?

Rate this topic

I heard that it was gluten free and I checked with the customer service but I find customer experience to be superior sources of info. for these things so I was wondering, how did you react to it?

Also, how are your experiences eating in a non-gluten free household? I tend to wash everything religiously take fruit: I would wash my hands (to keep them gluten-free), then I would put the fruit down on a gluten-free item (like a paper-towel), then I would wash my hands again, wash the fruit, then I would wash my hands AGAIN, then I would get another paper-towel to dry off the fruit, then I would wash my hands again, then I would eat the fruit -does it seem like much?

Also, how are your experiences eating in a non-gluten free household? I tend to wash everything religiously take fruit: I would wash my hands (to keep them gluten-free), then I would put the fruit down on a gluten-free item (like a paper-towel), then I would wash my hands again, wash the fruit, then I would wash my hands AGAIN, then I would get another paper-towel to dry off the fruit, then I would wash my hands again, then I would eat the fruit -does it seem like much?

That sounds exactly like what I was doing. I figured I was obsessive complusive but didn't know how else to avoid gluten. I've relaxed some and haven't had cross contamination issues in two weeks. If I get glutened again, it's back to my obsesssive compulsive behavior.

I'm very careful putting clean dishes away. I wash my hands with a paper towel and then open all drawers and cabinets with a paper towel. That way I don't have to rewash my dishes when I use them.

I'm just as careful with flossing my teeth even though I keep my floss, toothbrush and toothpaste in a separate cabinet. I figure with my fingers getting inside my mouth while flossing that it would be so easy to get cc.

I'm very sensitive, but we went to a gluten free household before I could get more healthy days. I also stopped taking vitamins. I try to eat good food instead.

I heard that it was gluten free and I checked with the customer service but I find customer experience to be superior sources of info. for these things so I was wondering, how did you react to it?

I have some Natures made (not C) & they are fine. I think there are more fun ways to get your vit C. OJ, lemonade, Vitamin water, juice, an orange.

I just bought some nature made vitamin C to take with my iron and it says on the bottle no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, and no Yeast or gluten.