Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandsurfgirl

Not Doing Well Emotionally

Sandsurfgirl: I understand very well your feelings... a bit frustrated because all the things you have missed due to the celiac disease... from experience I can tell you that one fo the things that can help you is "acting upon those feelings"... try to do the things that you have missed over the years and try to enjoy them NOW, the past is the past... we can do things only for the present.

In my case, I was diagnosed with celiac disease 8 months ago, after 11 years of a stomach pain that would not let me sleep and that had me in a fatigue state all day and night... the vacations I had with my family (wife and 3 kids 6,5 and 4 years old) I took for them even though I was always tired and in pain... during the last 8 months I have get to known the joy of being with my family again, I took already 2 trips to the beach and we will be in Disneyland in 2 weeks from now... I wish I could have been in a better mood in all the vacations I have had with my family during the celiac years but I can

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Also, the same logic people use against using enzymes could be applied to the Nima device. The Nima device has many issues and you are still possibly being exposed to gluten. Like enyzmes, the Nima device doesn't replace properly implementing...
    Personallyu Well, actually there are plenty of studies showing the ingredients in GliadinX in fact does break down gluten by 50-85% before it reaches the small intestine. I believe the reason Scott recommends using it when you are ...
    I’ve been gluten free going on 14 years and as you all know accidents happen along the way especially when you are eating at someone else’s house or restaurants. ive been getting these attacks throughout the years and after having another one ...