Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

farmwife67

Looking For Good Frozen Pizza

The glutino personal pizzas are pretty good. Top with your own meat and veggies and makes a great lunch or dinner for a single gal like me. They are a good size for 1 meal and as for me I am not willing to share, haha.

Can anyone give me suggestions for good frozen pizza?

a gluten-free pizza crust ( a thin crust) is SO easy to make though - seriously

- 1/2 tsp instant dry yeast granules

About 1 cup warm water (105 - 115F)

1 tsp sugar

2/3 cup rice flour

1/3 cup potato starch flour

1 tbsp potato flour

1 1/2 tsp melted shortening

1 tsp salt

In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup of the warm water with sugar added. let set until yeast bubbles, and the quantity doubles.

Add the rest of the ingredients, using enough of the remaining water to get a dough the consistency of cake frosting that will spread not run, when all ingredients are thoroughly beaten. Grease a pan - could be a cookie sheet or a high-edged baking pan. Pour batter onto pan and spread with a spatula. Add sauce and toppings, bake in a preheated 425F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.

And done! And - it stands up - once it is cooked and the right consistency, you can pack it up, freeze it, etc and it reheats like a dream. and it is pretty cheap too - this will make about 1/2 a large cookie sheet of pizza.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

It comes and goes. I struggle with getting enough fiber in my diet so my stool is usually hard. Due to this I get anal sores. Im not leaking anymore, but I did in the past. I relax as much as I can when I pass stool and try to let the anus...
    Agreed. I also used to run polls regularly on this site and ~25% of diagnosed celiacs reported that they routinely cheated on their diet. I'm embarrassed to say that my own teenage daughter, who went gluten-free about a year ago (she's gluten...
    I would recommend using something to put a coating around the area to act as a barrier. Cortizone10 works, Gold Bond cream, hemorrhoid cream...ect. Put some on after you shower in the morning and when you go it will help prevent irritation...