Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BellyTimber

How Can We Cope?

Guest BellyTimber

:huh:

How can we cope if:

- our religious or political leaders get slagged off here rather than in the more appropriate forums

- we get taken apart for not acting in a way people like e.g newcomers.

I've got two ideas:

1.I filled my flat with puffed millet and buckwheat, quinoa and rice milk (I use cows & goats as well). I can have a midnight bowlful or when waiting for the breakfast to cook or when coming in dazed after work. For afters. For a starter. Meantime I collect recipes. From the recipe pages here. They might become catching. Meantime I don't kick myself. I'm a slow learner.

2.If we have a new people's section not only do we know they are new they know they are new as well. If they come in with both boots we can invite them to cool it B) , we've each got a different story to share with them if they are interested, and if they are prepared to tell us their story we will know enough about where they are coming from to know how to give their questions a straight answer.

That way we can save ourselves from being knocked off our perch and also show them a way to steady themselves up if they want to know one.

And let's keep our noses in those recipe pages! There lies sanity!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest BellyTimber

Correction to my 0703 a.m. post of 15th May 2005:

It's only fair to those I am describing, in case they or their acquaintances are reading, to point out my church is not full of nasty people but there has been ongoing difficult relationships in certain quarters which with the best will in the world we are unable to stop repercussing on each other, being weak people in need of each other's respect. I am resolved to give the respect I need from those around me.

I allowed myself to get knocked off my perch by the twaddle being posted by some established forum members instead of making a direct complaint to an administrator. I burn so cool I don't know what's happening to me, myself.

And clarification: I've not the slightest problem with those atheists that respect others and not with Americans either, the American people and land are my favourite that I've visited, equal with my own. (Canada is a favourite from literature.)

I will now close this but hope everyone has learned from it.