joe_g_uk

New On The Forum: Just A 'hello'

Rate this topic

Hi. I came across this place recently, and watching a few threads, figured it could really help me out with things.

Anywhoo, I'm 22. I was diagnosed as celiac aged 6, cleared age 12. Then when I was 19, it came back, but very mildly. Blood test came back negative, and I dont fancy another probing at the hospital, so i'm borderline, but being completley 'gluten free' to keep healthy!

So just a hello from me!

Oh, and I drank a pint of lager a few weeks ago due to being 'polite' yeah, OUCH!!!!

Ive only started really sticking to the diet since the start of the year, gaining more understanding of it recently, has made me respect it more than I did before. :)

Hi. I came across this place recently, and watching a few threads, figured it could really help me out with things.

Anywhoo, I'm 22. I was diagnosed as celiac aged 6, cleared age 12. Then when I was 19, it came back, but very mildly. Blood test came back negative, and I dont fancy another probing at the hospital, so i'm borderline, but being completley 'gluten free' to keep healthy!

So just a hello from me!

Oh, and I drank a pint of lager a few weeks ago due to being 'polite' yeah, OUCH!!!!

Ive only started really sticking to the diet since the start of the year, gaining more understanding of it recently, has made me respect it more than I did before. :)

He Joe and welcome! You have found a great place here!

Welcome to the House of Kindred Spirits, Joe. Have a question? Just holler :) Someone is bound to an answer, if not THE answer :D

Welcome!

I'm new here as well, and just figuring this all out :)

I've gotten a lot of information so far, and I'm sure you will as well.

Have a good day!

So just a hello from me!

Hello there,

I am new here also- diagnosed about 18 months ago now-altho put up with symptoms and misdiagnosis for a few years before that.

Yes enough of being polite-

Hi Joe, welcome. I've just joined here too, today actually. I'm from Australia.