hippo33

How Long

Rate this topic

i am woundering how long it could take to get results from dapsone its been 3 days now and still breaking out could it be because its been 7 years with dh without treatment and i know most people see results in a couple days should i be more patient im taking 50 mg per day the doc told me to take 25 mg but i dont think its enough is it possible it can take longer for me to see results

i am woundering how long it could take to get results from dapsone its been 3 days now and still breaking out could it be because its been 7 years with dh without treatment and i know most people see results in a couple days should i be more patient im taking 50 mg per day the doc told me to take 25 mg but i dont think its enough is it possible it can take longer for me to see results

Are you following a gluten-free diet? I followed a gluten-free diet for 1 month and my DH (self diagnosed) is gone! :)

i do follow a gluten free diet but im so sensitive to it i probably break out from breathing it lol.when there are products that im unshure of i call the company but im at the point now where i cant trust their word.

Maybe by now you may have stopped itching a bit, but it took about 2 months on Dapsone before my husband was getting really good relief. It got progressively better. after 2 years on Dap with a very stritct gluten-free diet he was able to go off it and manage on the diet.

Jude.