Nor_TX

So Delicious Coconut Yogurt And Gas?

Rate this topic

I started eating the So Delicious Coconut yogurt by Turtle Mountain. Everytime I eat it I get very bloated and gassy. It is gluten free and Dairy Free and made on a dedicated line. It does contain probiotics but I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this side effect when eating this product?

I started eating the So Delicious Coconut yogurt by Turtle Mountain. Everytime I eat it I get very bloated and gassy. It is gluten free and Dairy Free and made on a dedicated line. It does contain probiotics but I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this side effect when eating this product?

If it bothers you, just don't eat it. It could be soy or the coconut that is bothering you too. I personally do not eat yogurt because most of it bothers me.

If it bothers you, just don't eat it. It could be soy or the coconut that is bothering you too. I personally do not eat yogurt because most of it bothers me.

Personally, I don't have a problem eating this yogurt. But a large dose of probiotics can cause gas in many people. Perhaps you are highly sensitive to probiotics, and that is why you're having this reaction.

You are getting gas and bloating from the INULIN. Inulin is also known as "chicory root," "chicory" or FOS. It's being touted as a pre-biotic health food, but it creates a feeding frenzy for bacteria in your gut - both good and bad.

Look for a yogurt without INULIN/FOS/CHICORY.