bilyjimbob

L & L Hawaiian Bbq

Rate this topic

I used to love the bbq chicken plates at L&L but haven't been since I found out I couldn't have gluten and was wondering if anyone has tried the food there(besides the obvious things that contain gluten like the mac salad)? I know most short rib marinades contain gluten but I don't know what they put on their chicken. Thanks

I used to love the bbq chicken plates at L&L but haven't been since I found out I couldn't have gluten and was wondering if anyone has tried the food there(besides the obvious things that contain gluten like the mac salad)? I know most short rib marinades contain gluten but I don't know what they put on their chicken. Thanks

I think it's safe to assume that just about everything has soy sauce and/or Teriyaki sauce as the base. Too much risk of CC in my opinion.

For sweet, juicy chicken we get a Costco chicken and make our own sauce at home.

Best.

I had the kalua pork and cabbage bowl, and I didn't have any reaction. 

I Live been 2 of them in kona and wouldnt step into either one. Damn near everything as  shoyu and what doesnt  doesnt have taste. I Know its  cheap but guess I never liked them when i coud  eat anything