inmygenes

B12 Level Up To Normal After Only A Year On gluten-free Diet!

Rate this topic

How quickly has your B12 level recovered after being on a gluten-free diet? I didn't expect mine to recover so well and was really amazed that it went up 100 in a year to a normal level. Also I'm now longer anemic but still at the low end of the range.

I take a half serving of Vega food supplement powder everyday and it really helped, it's vegan and gluten-free and full of everything needed and really digestible for sensitive intestines. I absorb it better than an iron supplement I found, which tended to pass straight through me. That combined with a 1 tsp daily dose of Metagenics, Glutagenics on an empty stomach each morning. It has helped to start to heal my intestines. I also take 10ml of aloe vera juice with water every morning. I have tried to eat healthily too and avoid alcohol mostly which helped too.

So for anyone out there needing help, I really recommend this! - good luck healing!

How quickly has your B12 level recovered after being on a gluten-free diet? I didn't expect mine to recover so well and was really amazed that it went up 100 in a year to a normal level. Also I'm now longer anemic but still at the low end of the range.

I take a half serving of Vega food supplement powder everyday and it really helped, it's vegan and gluten-free and full of everything needed and really digestible for sensitive intestines. I absorb it better than an iron supplement I found, which tended to pass straight through me. That combined with a 1 tsp daily dose of Metagenics, Glutagenics on an empty stomach each morning. It has helped to start to heal my intestines. I also take 10ml of aloe vera juice with water every morning. I have tried to eat healthily too and avoid alcohol mostly which helped too.

So for anyone out there needing help, I really recommend this! - good luck healing!

What did you use the Metagenics and Glutagenics for? Are those suppliments? And what did you use the aloe juice for specifically?

I am having a very hard time getting better. I have been gluten free for going on 6 months now.

Thanks for any info.

The brand is Metagenics and product is Glutagenics which contains L-glutamine to help heal the gastrointestinal lining. Aloe vera helps to reduce inflammation in the intestines and promotes healing.

It can be hard at first, and you might find that you have other intolerance's. A big one for me is nightshades - potatoes, tomoatoes, etc so you may find that is also causing a problem. I also found I don't digest hard fats like hard cheese very well and it upsets my stomach. Have you been tested for other food sensitives?

Are you getting any contamination? - it might be worth requesting an IgA test to find out, if it's still high then you are.

Eating Kicheri regularly will help healing, search 'ayuveda kicheri recipe' on google. Eating plain, natural fresh foods with rice as a staple carb will help.

Hope you soon feel better.